Data Warehousing Training
Data Warehousing Class Chennai provides real-time and placement focused Data Warehousing training in chennai with real-time project scenarios. We can guarantee classes that makes you as a Data Warehousing Expert. A Best Data Warehousing Training course that is exclusively designed with Basics through Advanced Data Warehousing Concepts. Data Warehousing Certification and Interview Guidance are provided during the course. All our training sessions are Completely Practical and Real Time.
Data Warehousing Training in Chennai
Learn how to use Data Warehousing from beginner level to advanced techniques which is taught by experienced working professionals. With our Data Warehousing Training in Chennai you’ll learn concepts in expert level with practical manner.
Best Data Warehousing Training in Chennai
Best Institute for Datawarehousing Training in Chennai provided by Real time working Experts. Data Warehousing Training, ETL Tool Training, Data Modeling Training, Informatica Training with real-world ETL process implementations organized in Datawarehousing training classes.
Greens Technology in Adyar is the Best Datawarehousing training institute in Chennai offers Hands-On Datawarehousing courses in Chennai with Job Placement by ETL professionals having Data Warehouse projects experience using ETL and Business Intelligence for more than 10 years. All our sessions are completely practical and interactive paired with Realtime Methodologies, Project Scenarios and Case studies exclusively on Datawarehousing.
Data Warehouse Training Course Content
Dimensional modeling is the proven technique for designing comprehensive, high-performance Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse (BI/DW) systems. Agile dimensional modeling is dimensional modeling done iteratively, incrementally and collaboratively.
This course provides in depth coverage of agile dimensional modeling techniques for improving communication between BI/DW teams and business stakeholders as well as responding to changing DW requirements. Specifically the course covers BEAM*, the powerful, yet simple method for ModelStorming directly with BI stakeholders described in the book Agile Data Warehouse Design: collaborative dimensional modeling, from whiteboard to star schema
In this agile data warehouse training, you will learn to:
- Model data requirements directly with stakeholders
- Translate common cross-industry data analysis requirements into efficient, flexible dimensional models
- Maximize the usability and performance of your data warehouse or data mart designs
- Plan, design and incrementally develop agile data warehouse solutions
This course is for anyone interested in learning the latest agile techniques for designing and managing dimensional data warehouses and ETL processes. Beginner, intermediate and experienced data warehouse practitioners, data architects, DBA’s and ETL designers & developers will all benefit from this course.
Agile Data Warehousing
- What the Agile manifesto means for business intelligence/data warehousing
- The challenge of proactive data warehouse development: the need for agile data modeling techniques
- Becoming agile: supporting iterative and incremental data warehouse development
Dimensional Modeling Fundamentals
- Data warehousing requirements, challenges and opportunities
- Modeling for measurement: the case for dimensional modeling
- Star schema, snowflake schema, facts and dimensions
- Modeling with BI stakeholders: the case for Agile dimensional modeling
- Business Event Analysis and Modeling (BEAM*): an agile dimensional modeling method
- Creating inclusive data models using the BEAM* notation
- ModelStorming: practical techniques for facilitating interactive modeling
- Using the 7Ws framework (who, what, when, where, how many, why and how) to discover and document BI data requirements
- Telling business event stories: modeling by example
- Drawing hierarchy charts: modeling dimensional attributes and hierarchical relationships
- Sketching timelines: modeling events sequences and business processes
- Identifying Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Metrics: aggregation level, comparisons and query by exception
- Test-driven design: using data profiling results to validate requirements models
- Designing high performance star schemas
- Refactoring stars: welcoming change and responding to it
Agile Date Warehouse Design
- Agile data marts vs. enterprise data warehouses
- ‘Just enough design up front’ (JEDUF) and ‘just in time’ (JIT) modeling
- Incremental data warehouse development using data marts: the Data Warehouse Bus Architecture and event matrix planning
- Using event matrices: Documenting high-level data warehouse design. Planning and estimating their delivery
- Data Warehouse reuse: conformed dimensions and facts, role playing dimensions
Dimensional Design Patters Using the 7 Ws
Who and What: Customer, employee, product and service dimensions
- Handling Large customer populations with rapidly changing demographic profiles: tracking millions of detail changes per year
- Customer relationships and organization structures: using hierarchy maps to handle recursive relationships and variable-depth hierarchies
- Mixed business models: Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Consumer (B2C)
- Heterogeneous products: dealing with many dimensional attributes and ragged hierarchies
- Decomposing products and services: bill of materials, components, product bundles
When and Where: Date, time and location dimensions
- Flexible date handling, ad-hoc ranges and multiple simultaneous calendar events
- Understanding journeys and trajectories: modeling events with multiple geographies
- Multinational support: national languages reporting, multi-currencies time zones and local calendars
How Many: Facts, Measures and KPIs
- Fact table types: transactional, periodic snapshots, accumulating snapshots
- Fact additivity: additive, semi-additive and non-additive measures
- Fact table performance and usability optimization: indexing, partitioning, aggregation and consolidated fact tables
Why and How: Causal (promotions, weather, reasons) and Event description dimensions
- Allocation problems: multi-valued dimensions, bridge tables, weighting factors, impact reports and ‘correctly weighted’ analysis
- Supporting complex combination analysis with pivoted dimensions
- Combining and separating dimensions
- Modeling sequential behavior, causation and outcome using dimensional overloading and step dimensions
Best Datawarehouse Training in Chennai Best Datawarehouse Training Institute in Chennai
Learn Datawarehouse from the best Datawarehouse training institute in Chennai. We offer courses such as Dataware housing training, Datastage Training, Qlikview training, Tableau training, Tibco spotfire training, Informatica training, COGNOS training, Micro strategy training, Tera data training, Business intelligence training, Qlikview corporate training, Tableau corporate training and Spotfire corporate training. We provide Online Trainings, Classroom Trainings and Corporate Trainings for our trainees. We are proud to say that all our training sessions are well structured and very much interactive.
Datawarehouse Certification Training
The Data Warehousing Certification Program can give you a distinct advantage. An Data Warehousing Certification demonstrates that you have a solid understanding of a job role and the Data Warehousing products used in that role. Becoming an Data Warehousing Certified Professional can help raise your visibility and increase your access to the industry's most challenging opportunities.
Datawarehouse ETL Tool Training Courses in Chennai
Datawarehouse Training Course Highlights:
- 1) Two days free trial - If candidate likes this course, these days are adjusted in his actual schedule.
- 2) Live Project Exposure of Fortune companies.
- 3) Training by Subject Matter experts from CMM Level 5 companies
- 4) Running in two major financial cities of India – Chennai and Mumbai
- 5) Worldwide online training of Datawarehouse and corporate classes at affordable fees.
- 6) Our basic course worth more than the advanced course of other institutes/freelancers.
- 7) Free Interview preparations.
- 8) 100% free assistance for Data Warehousing certifications.
- 9) 100 % guarantee in succeeding the certification at affordable fees.
- 10) Also provide online training to students of foreign countries.
- Learn Datawarehouse Training from the Best Datawarehouse Institute in Chennai
Datawarehouse Training Locations in Chennai
15 First Street Padmanabha Nagar, Adyar, Chennai
Tel: +91- 89399 15577
+91- 89399 25577
Datawarehouse Training Reviews
Greens Technology Reviews given by our students already completed the training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.