- What is internet, History of Internet
- Introduction to Game Design and it’s different Modules
- What is Domain and Hosting servers, brief intro
- Website Design & Development using WordPress (CMS)
- About Search Engines and How different Search Engines work (Google, Dmoz, Bing etc.)
- Advanced SEO Training Step by Step (On-page SEO, Offpage SEO, Universal SEO)
- What is SEM, Pay per Click (PPC), SEA and why is it most important for any Business
- Google Adwords Advanced certification Training (Search, Display, Video, Shopping & Universal App ad Campaign creation)
- Facebook Organic strategy creation with live Case studies
- Facebook and Instagram ad campaign Creation by using Facebook ad-manager
- Inbound Marketing & Content Marketing with Hubspot Certification
- What is Email Marketing and steps involved in creating best Email Campaigns
- How to become Affiliate Marketing partner to earn Commission from E-commerce sites
- Google Analytics training with real-time conversion tracking campaigns
- Display Advertising, Youtube Video, and Mobile Apps Promotions
- Online Reputation Management (ORM)
- Google Search Console to analyze website SEO and create SEO strategy for any website
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Google Plus, Pinterest)
- Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Facebook Certification
The Game Design and Development at Greens Technology is a full-time program. Its perfectly-balanced curriculum of Game Art, Design and Development helps students in seeking a vast career, be it as 3D Game Artist, Level Designer or Plugin/Tool Developer. This is a comprehensive course that trains you to conceptualize, design, and develop fully-operable games of different types like Board games and Digital games for different mediums like Mobile, Console, Computer, and Online games.
Though we see various challenging games in mobiles and internet, it is not easy to develop a game just like playing them. Developing games is a serious business. Developing a game involves huge thought process and skilled handling of appropriate software. These attributes is not easy to develop overnight.
It is necessary to nurture these skills in each developer. At Greens Technology, this nurturing happens with every student.
Greens Technology Game Design and Development course is designed to impart peerless game design and development skills, commanding power to handle technical tools / software / programming languages, and an entrepreneurial spirit in students, for them to rule the future Gaming world.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Identify the right design elements to address a brief.
- Understand the theory behind human and computer interaction.
- Design data with analytical and technical considerations, and manage a database.
- Understand software development cycle and data analysis techniques.
- Use OOPS concepts in programming.
- Understand the computer architecture, OS, Digital Logic and networking systems.
- Develop interactive Web pages through action scripts.
- Develop applications with high media content for smart phones.
- Use emulators and real phones to test mobile applications.
- Perform 2D game level designing.
- Perform 3D modeling, texturing, lighting, rigging and rendering, with respect to games.
- Understand the network of computers and mobile systems.
- Use game engines in developing games.
- Design and develop social applications.
- Use Artificial Intelligence in developing games.
- Specification Game Technologies
- Course Higher Diploma
- Duration 24 or 12 Months
- Levels 4 Levels
- Accreditation Partnered with NSDC
- Education Loan Available
WHAT CAN YOU BE?
- 3D Low Polygon Modeler
- Texture Artist
- 3D Game Artist
- 3D Environment Artist
- Effects Animator
- Audio / Video Programmer
- Character Animator
- Plugin Developer
- Level Designer
- Tool Developer
WHERE CAN YOU BE?
- Game Design Studios
- Game Development Studios
- Simulation Industries
- IT Corporate for Creative Process and Functions
- User Experience Design Industries
- Virtual Reality/ Augmented Reality Industries
- Web Development Houses
Course Game Design CONTENT
Game Design CONTENT
Having successfully offered skilled professionals to the media industry for around two decades now, Image offers 100% placement in top-notch companies with a good package.
- Restoration/ Retouching Artist
- Web Designer
- Interface Designer
- Flash Animator
Normal Track - 24 Months
2 hours class on alternate days (Monday, Wednesday, Friday (OR) Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday)
Fast Track - 12 Months
2 hours class every day (Monday to Saturday)