Access free resources and expert tips. Follow training and certification news, along with special offers.
Today, world has witnessed a huge explosion in electronic commerce. With the computers becoming the most important tool of globalization, there is huge demand for professionals who can develop and manage databases. With the large and smaller enterprises uses database management system, the demand keeps on increasing over the time. Oracle is most popular and widely used object relational database management system developed and marked by Oracle Corporation.
We at GREENS offer oracle training in Chennai with in-depth hands-on training towards Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Developer, Oracle DBA, Oracle Apps, etc. Our impeccable Oracle course is exclusively designed with basics and advanced concepts. GREENS is serving with the motive of providing quality education on oracle technology. We have trained more than 712 students and help them to start their career in leading MNCs in the world.
Excellent architecture, experienced trainers and in-depth course coverage makes us leading Oracle Training Institute in Chennai. We constantly upgrade our course syllabus to cope with recent technology updates. We also offer 100% guidance for students in completing Oracle Certification and placement.
Benefits of Oracle Training in Chennai at GREENS:
- Learn from corporate Oracle professionals with many years of experience in Oracle CRM
- 100% Practical Classes with Real-time Case Studies in Oracle Developer, Administrator, Oracle Apps training.
- Live Project
- Helped over 500 students to shift their career into Oracle.
- Tie-up with 124 leading companies
- 100% Placement support for Oracle
- Support from Resume Preparation till Placement
- Smaller Batches to provide individual attention
- Flexible Timings
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Unlimited Lab Facility
- Basic Database Concept and SQL
- Restricting and Sorting Data
- Single-Row Functions
- Multi Row Functions
- Sub Queries
- Data Manipulation Language DML and Transaction Control Language TCL
- Data Definition Language – DDL
- Other Database Objects
- DCL Commands
- Dictionary Tables
- SET Operators
- Advanced Group by Clause
- Advanced SubQueries
- Multi Table Insert
- Data Loader
- Analytic Functions
- Introduction to PL/SQL
- PL/SQL Identifiers
- Write Executable Statements
- Interaction with the Oracle Server
- Control Structures
- Composite Data Types
- Explicit Cursors
- Exception Handling
- Stored Procedures and Functions
- Create Stored Procedures
- Create Stored Functions
- Create Packages
- Implement Oracle Supplied Packages in Application Development
- Dynamic SQL
- Design Considerations for PL/SQL Code
- Create Compound, DDL, and Event Database Triggers